1-10 in Tagalog

Discussion in 'Numbers, Time, Dates and Money' started by Lissiel Calo, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Lissiel Calo

Lissiel Calo New Member

Let me count 1-10 in Tagalog for you
    1- isa
    2- dalawa
    3- tatlo
    4- apat
    5- lima
    6- anim
    7- pito
    8- walo
    9- siyam
    10- sampu

It's very simple right and it's not that hard to memorize.

2. RoseKaizer

RoseKaizer New Member

Yes, it is easy to memorize, I believe that Tagalog word is one of the easiest to learned by any other country. I noticed it to other nation, like indians when they are here in Philippines, they easily adopt our language.

3. MomoStarr16

MomoStarr16 New Member

Actually even kids or a little younger child can memorize it. It is because it has only short syllables and they actually rhyme with each other.

4. poppi

poppi New Member

The official language in my country is English, I have always wanted to learn a new language, a foreign one, but I have never come across or heard about Tagalog. Its intriguing,to find this language, please what country speaks Tagalog and is it an official language there?

5. Lissiel Calo

Lissiel Calo New Member

Only the Philippines has the language of the Tagalog; it is the main dialect here. Though, there are a lot of dialects in here-- we all understand and speak Tagalog.

6. Khanhtran123

Khanhtran123 New Member

It is easy. Now I know how to count to 10 in Tagalog XD. Thanks

7. ion

ion New Member

And if you listen how the kids counting specially when they're playing some cards, some people will really confuse, because there's "cha" every time they count. Cha means half. LOL. or isa cha. means 1 and 1/2 :)

8. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

There was the nursery rhyme that I learned in 1st grade. It goes like this…
    Isa, dalawa, maraming baka
    Tatlo, apat, bilanging lahat
    Lima, anim, gatasan natin
    Pito, walo, gawing keso
    Siyam, sampu, masarap isubo