Basketball

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kuya, Jul 23, 2018.

1. kuya

kuya Administrator Staff Member

Magandang umaga!

Sinumang gusto ng basketball o ang nba?

"Anyone like basketball or the nba?"

2. Khanhtran123

Khanhtran123 New Member

Yes i do. I love Lebron XD. Hope he will do well with the Lakers

3. Steve5

Steve5 New Member

I don't particularly like basketball. But I don't hate it either. I'm just okay with it. I prefer other sports like golf and tennis. :D

4. Henrywrites

Henrywrites New Member

I have been following basketball for quite some time now and I have to confess that it is one of the sports that I really enjoy watching. Michael Jordan made me became a fan of the sports.

5. mpasquarosa

mpasquarosa New Member

I follow the NBA quite a bit. I think it's crazy how many all-stars have signed or been traded to different teams these years. There's no sense of loyalty in the NBA anymore, as well as with the staff.

6. Henrywrites

Henrywrites New Member

Basketball is one sports that I always enjoy watching. One thing is that you really have to relax and flow with it in order to be able to adjust.

7. Henrywrites

Henrywrites New Member

Sports in general is all about the money as teams now don't care what it is going to take as long as they get the players that they wish to bring into the team.

8. Jason

Jason New Member

I like basketball, but I don't watch it. Anyway, the main thing I like is playing it live or on a video game. Do you all like watching or playing more? Does anyone play basketball video games?

9. Henrywrites

Henrywrites New Member

I have played basketball games in the past, but since I went to my new location, I prefer to play football games since it is what those in this area prefer.

10. Creashia

Creashia New Member

I like watching basketball games specially when it comes to NBA. At first I was not a fan but since it is my husband passion I have began to like it and also I have memories the star player of each NBA teams.I'm fan of the Golden State Warriors:).

11. RoseKaizer

RoseKaizer New Member

Basketball was my all time favorite sports. I always watch Basketball PBA or NBA, i really enjoy everytime i watch it.

12. junrose123

junrose123 New Member

I really like basketball and it is one of my favorite sports ever since when I was from my younger days and until now that I already matured. I know that this sports are really one of the all time favorite of my fellowmen since it is very great sports that give us some entertainment and a pleasure as well. Early in the morning I used to play basketball because it is a good form of exercise for me because I can used all my body which is really good because they are all being exercised in an instant.

13. MittensFX

MittensFX New Member

I always loved watching basketball,but I was never a fan of NBA as much as the European basketball matches.

14. I love watching basketball specially the NBA, that's something I enjoy watching when I was a kid up until now, I also play basketball even I'm my eyes are nearsighted it doesn't stop me from playing the game I love. Basketball is something that my fellow countrymen enjoys playing, you can literally see it everywhere from where I live.

15. iamhai

iamhai New Member

I love watching basketball especially NBA and PBA. For NBA I am a fan of Lebron James. For PBA I like Kiefer Ravena and Calvin Abueva.

16. Timothy John Obsena

Timothy John Obsena New Member

Started watching/playing basketball from I think about 2002. From the UAAP to PBA then NBA. But now I don't play it anymore because of past injuries.

17. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 New Member

Basketball is the #1 sports in the philippines and the most popular. And it is also the 2nd oldest league in the world. The reason why Filipinos fell in love with basketball is that when the USA colonized the Philippines they taught or introduced basketball to the filipinos.

18. menchuuy58

menchuuy58 New Member

Basketball was introduced in the Philippines during the American colonial period with the first American teachers teaching the sport along with baseball through the YMCA and the school system. Basketball was first introduced to the Philippine public school system by the Americans as a women's sport in 1910 and was played in Interscholastic meets in 1911 until 1913. Women's basketball met opposition from conservative groups, particularly the Catholic Church who view bloomers worn by women basketball players as inappropriate. By the time skirts were allowed to be worn above bloomers as a compromise, women's basketball is already in the decline and is only played in provincial and local interscholastic meets. Indoor softball and as well as volleyball became the more preferred sport for Filipino women.

19. Jelineex

Jelineex New Member

I used to watched basketball during my younger days because I love the action. My favorite NBA team was Chicago Bulls and Michael Jordan is the best player for me. I find him very good and talented when it comes to this game.I also love to watched local basketball. However, the most exciting and entertaining basketball players are gay. I find them very hilarious in terms of their moves and action. I keep on laughing and I'm having fun watching them playing.

20. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

I only watch NBA games when it is live on tv particularly the semifinals and the finals series. My favorite is Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors because he is a quick guard with powerful shooting hands. I think he is the best 3-point shooter in his team. Unfortunately they lost to the Toronto Cavaliers this year and Kevin Durant had left the team so I don’t know what’s going to be the future of Golden State.