EXorcism stories

Discussion in 'Pinoy Culture' started by Alexandoy, Nov 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

This is a continuation of the story of James and his gayuma that backfired. He was brought to a faith healer to be cured. On the following weekend, we had a dance party in our house that was attended by more than 50 people. It was a surprise that James came. He was wearing a scapular that he said was his defense against the bad spirits.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

The dance party was a success with the dynamic dancing in the living room and the animated conversations. Before the food was served nearing midnight, James came to me. He said that something seemed to be on his back like a small person. It is probably a bad spirit as per the warning of the healer that treated him. I brought him to my bedroom with his young uncle, who was also our friend, looking after him.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

In my bedroom, I brought 3 sandwiches for James and his uncle plus a pitcher of fruit juice. Food was being served to the guests of the dance party. When I went back to the bedroom, everything was finished as if James was famished. Some of our friends were also in the bedroom talking to James. Suddenly, James again changed to his negative facial expression. Noli, the uncle, and friend Dave were kind of shocked at the guise of James what seems antagonistic.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

Pardon me for this comment but it is scary for those in attendance to witness the exorcism and to think that there was a party going on. But I believe that strange things happen even without documentation. Perhaps that kind of happening can now be captured by a camera for a video that will be factual.

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

Unfortunately there was no digital camera yet at the time since it was 1974. And although there were many witnesses who can stand by my account. But you are right that it would have been great if there was a video to prove that moving flesh and also the strange facial expressions of James.

6. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

With the changing facial expression of James, they decided to call me to pacify James. I pulled out a copper bullet and showed it to James who seemed to be scared. All the while, James didn’t talk. All the people in my bedroom saw what was happening that they declare it to be supernatural.

7. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I asked James to remove his pants so we can see his legs. There were tremors as if there was something moving inside his legs. When I would apply the copper bullet on the part of the leg that seemed to be moving, James would wince, showing pain. There were many witnesses when I was doing that so it cannot be denied that it was really happening. Even Noli, the uncle, admitted that it was incredible but true.