How to make a charm called Gayuma

Discussion in 'Pinoy Culture' started by Alexandoy, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

My best friend James approached Junior. He wanted to learn how to make Gayuma. He will use it on a girl named Tess. One evening after dinner, I got a message to proceed to the house of James. Together with Paul, another close friend, we arrived to the living room where James and Junior were seated. They were talking seriously in a low voice. Paul and I just listened since we were supposed to be observers only.

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

I hope this true story will be posted up to the end because I have been to some forums where the story have no ending. It is interesting when you hear a first hand account because those things have no concrete evidence and we will just have to rely on the retelling of the anecdote.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

In the center table of the living room, there was an empty ash tray, a piece of paper and a pen. Junior fished from his pocket a very small envelope that contained dried leaves and grass. At first I thought it was marijuana but real dried leaves and grass. James was instructed to write the name of the girl on the small paper. As long as there is space, the name should be written all over the paper. And then a needle was handed to James to prick the paper until it is full of holes.

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I have noticed that James was mumbling something while creating small holes on the paper where the name Tess was written many times. It was a chant that I wouldn’t forget. He was calling the prince of darkness to help him with his cause. Paul whispered that he was getting scared and so am I but I didn’t make it obvious. When the paper was full of holes, Junior lit the paper and James had to place it on the ash tray to burn the dried leaves and grass. It was really a shocking thing that happened next.

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

Paul and I were leaning on the wall between the front window and the door. James and Junior were seated in the sofa doing the ritual. The ashes of the paper and the dried grass and leaves would be mixed with the oil in a small bottle. When that oil lands on the skin of the victim, the effect is guaranteed. So that is the reason why Junior had that habit of tapping my arm when he talks, that’s the way he gets the oil to the skin of his victim.

6. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

But before James could gather the ashes and put it in the bottle of oil, someone was on the stairs. It was James’ father, yelling that we were doing drugs. By instinct, I pulled Paul as I opened the door. We escaped. Since it was already late, Paul decided to spend the night in my bedroom. It was a long conversation about the gayuma procedure.

7. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

After an hour of conversation, Paul and I were ready to sleep. We heard a knock on the gate. It was James, he said that he left home and requested to stay with us. Okay, no problem. So the talk about Gayuma started again. James related what happened when we left. His father was adamant that it was marijuana. He couldn’t reveal that it was gayuma for his father is into the academe so it will be silly.

8. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

In a twist, James suddenly changed into a different person. He is challenging me about my powers of exorcism. Me? Yes, I was an understudy of a faith healer and learned exorcism but that is a different story. It seems that James had wanted to attack me. Paul was restraining James. Then there was another knock of the gate. It was James’ mother. It was a relief when James left with his mother. Paul and I got some sleep.

9. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

On the next morning, James was brought to a faith healer who said that bad spirits are trying to possess him. A ritual was conducted to drive away the bad spirits and it seems that James was already healed although he was given some sacred objects like the scapular and a small prayer phamphlet.