Newbie Arrival

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Rita101, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Rita101

Rita101 New Member

Good Day Everyone

I'm Rita and it's such a pleasure to become a part of this special community, I'm looking forward to meeting new people, discuss on wide range of topics and learn new things from people that are from different parts of the world.

I'm hoping to have a wonderful time participating in all of the activities that goes on this lovely community.

Thank you all.

2. kuya

kuya Administrator Staff Member

Rita101 likes this.
  3. Rita101

Rita101 New Member

Thanks so much Administrator @kuya for taking time to come and give me a warm welcome reception to the community. This means a lot to me, as it's shows that I'm officially welcome to the community.

Hope you remembered that I'm the one that informed you about the issue with captcha before you took care of it?

4. Khanhtran123

Khanhtran123 New Member

Hey Rita. Nice to meet you. Look forward to chat with you also

Rita101 likes this.
  5. kuya

kuya Administrator Staff Member

6. Rita101

Rita101 New Member

Thanks so much @Khanhtran123 for coming to say hello and welcome to the forum. It will be a pleasure seeing you around in the forum. I will be looking forward to reading your posts (Thread and replies).

Alright @kuya, you are very welcome. The pleasure is mine with notifying you about the glitch.

7. MhicaF

MhicaF New Member

Hi everyone! I'm Mhica and i'm working as a full time customer service representative! I'm a newbie too and i joined here because i like expressing myself, sharing my thoughts, opinions, and knowledge, and i love a having conversation with different people! See you around the forum guys! Hi @kuya @Rita101

Rita101 likes this.
  8. Rita101

Rita101 New Member

Hello @MhicaF, you are welcome to the forum Tagalogforum.com. It's such a great pleasure to have you joining us here in the community. I'm sure that you are definitely going to have a great time in the forum.

I can see that you did your introduction as a reply in my own introduction thread, I would suggest you create a new introduction thread for yourself alright. You are welcome once more.

9. Jeffrey Jose

Jeffrey Jose New Member

Hello Rita. Good day to you. I also hope that we will all have a great time together in this community.

10. menchuuy58

menchuuy58 New Member

Hello Rita. I am new also in this site. God bless you all.

11. menchuuy58

menchuuy58 New Member

Hello Mhica. I am also new in this site. See around too.