The charm called Gayuma

Discussion in 'Pinoy Culture' started by Alexandoy, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

This thing called Gayuma has many ways and means of using and of obtaining. One that I know about obtaining a charm is learning the chant. But I’m sure you will not like the chant because it is a prayer to the devil. The chant is directed to something that is material like oil or maybe water. A drop of that water when drank by a woman will surely fall for you. With the oil, a touch to the woman with a hand wet with oil will have the same effect as the water.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

This is the story of Junior who became my close friend when he got married. With his ugly face, we couldn’t believe that Malou with the pretty face and good education fell for him. Junior is a jeepney driver who earns a little so he rented the extra room in our house. That’s the start of my fascination with the couple.

3. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

Once in while, the couple would quarrel mostly due to the womanizing of Junior. I was really confused because an ugly guy with nothing good to show still has the temerity to be a womanizer. But the quarrel would not last long and peace and quiet would follow. My bedroom is beside theirs so I had the privilege of hearing almost everything. With my gathered data, I had suspected Junior to be using gayuma on his wife.

4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

In one drinking session with friends, someone joked Junior about his pretty wife. Maybe due to the whiskey, Junior was serious in admitting the Gayuma that he was using on his wife. He even used me as witness that when his wife would quarrel with him, he would use the Gayuma and that will lead to sex. That made us convinced that Junior indeed has an effective Gayuma.

5. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

In one drinking session with friends, someone joked Junior about his pretty wife. Maybe due to the whiskey, Junior was serious in admitting the Gayuma that he was using on his wife. He even used me as witness that when his wife would quarrel with him, he would use the Gayuma and that will lead to sex. That made us convinced that Junior indeed has an effective Gayuma.