TV Shows or Movies in Tagalog?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by kuya, Oct 12, 2017.

1. kuya

kuya Administrator Staff Member

Anyone have any favorite TV Shows or Movies in Tagalog?

Would be cool to watch and discuss a show as it progresses...

Been searching YouTube and I guess there is some special way to stream TV from the Philippines on SlingTV, would be cool to watch international TV or movies via Roku or Amazon Prime...

Anyhow, if you have any suggestions on how to watch TV shows or Movies in Tagalog post them below, thanks!

2. ion

ion New Member

I think you should search the fulltagalogmovies.com, pinoymovieonline.net, and other sites from google, but honestly, I don't like the t.v shows and movies right now in our country, specially the movies. The piracy kills the movie industry in our country.

3. RoseKaizer

RoseKaizer New Member

I prefer to watch TV shows rather than a movie. I like entertainment shows and i really enjoy watching it.

4. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 New Member

I prefer watching tv shows, Especially noon time because i am a big fan of eat bulaga. It started when i was i think 7 year' old and up to now i still enjoy watching eat bulaga because it brings joy to me whenever i watch it.

5. theresajane

theresajane New Member

The only TV shows that I'm watching these days are Pinoy Big Brother and of course, It's Showtime. Well, I'm fortunate because I can watch them on time on TV. But, when I am not at home, I watch it through their online platforms like YouTube or Facebook.

6. matt9005

matt9005 New Member

They would be quite rare as Talagog isn't that common... Better stick to English shows if they're available.

7. paraluman

paraluman New Member

I prefer watching Tagalog movies rather than shows. Shows get boring after awhile especially if they've been trying to extend it. I love Filipino movies that deal with real issues. I love movies about family, about the harshness of love, and I even love the romcoms! I have no favorite actors/actresses but there's a lot of really good Filipino movies out there.

8. theresajane

theresajane New Member

I actually agree with you. This is what I don't like with Filipino shows, when they're trying to stretch the show by compromising its appeal to the viewers. If they want the show to last longer, they could've done seasons which is a very great way to imprive the show more.

9. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

Most of the tv shows here in the evening are drama so if you are not fond of crying then you try the cable channels for other shows. But for the noontime show it is a live show with fun and games plus the singing and reality contest. Even foreigners are going to the studio because they enjoy watching Eat Bulaga and Showtime, those are the 2 most popular noontime shows here.