What are the best beaches in the Philippines?

Discussion in 'Traveling to Philippines' started by kuya, Oct 15, 2019.

1. kuya

kuya Administrator Staff Member

When visiting the Philippines, there are several beach and resort areas that are great for swimming, snorkeling and diving... If you had to pick the best beaches, which would you chose?

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

To be honest, I haven’t been to Boracay in spite of the several invitations to us. We don’t like a crowded beach. So if you are after the beauty of the beach and you don’t mind the crowd then Boracay is for you. For the more adventurous I would suggest El Nido in Palawan which is far, far away but the travel is worth it since the pristine beaches are not really crowded any time of the year.

3. kuya

kuya Administrator Staff Member

El Nido looks like a perfect place for privacy and adventure, so clean and so much to explore...

Corzhens likes this.
  4. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

My niece was in El Nido last month. It is way above the class of Boracay with the clean waters and environment. Much more if you will compare the crowds, El Nido is a paradise for sea lovers. However, the downside is the distance to Manila although hotels are good but quite expensive.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

One recommendation from a colleague is Misibis Bay in Albay down the Bicol region. The beach is very clean and what’s good is the lesser crowd which give the beach goer a lot of space. There are resorts there with accommodation and food is aplenty. The only problem is the transportation although there are tour operators that can handle that.