What is your Favorite Filipino Food?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by RoseKaizer, Sep 17, 2018.

1. RoseKaizer

RoseKaizer New Member

I really like Kare-Kare and Pinakbet. It's very delicious Filipino Food.

2. theresajane

theresajane New Member

My all-time favorite Filipino food is pinakbet. I love the combination of vegetables and the other ingredients that it has.

3. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 New Member

My all time favorite filipino food is Paksiw na pata, I like it because it is similar with adobo plus its sweetness. And my other favorite would be sinigang especially when it is served hot.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

We have a Japanese friend who never fails to request for chicken tinola. He said that the broth of the chicken tinola is very nice to his taste and also healthy because there is papaya and some leaves which were leaves from the moringa plant. His favorite part of the chicken is the liver and gizzard which he always eats last. Chicken tinola is a soup dish that is cooked with garlic, onion and ginger plus fish sauce. Once sauteed water is added and then the papaya slices and the leaves.

5. cjctm11

cjctm11 New Member

We have a different taste when it comes to our appetite but my favorite food was Spicy Chicken Adobo paired with plain white rice. I could even eat that daily even if from breakfast to dinner as long as it was hot, it would be ready to go.

6. paraluman

paraluman New Member

My most favorite Filipino dish is the Adobo. I like it creamy, I'm not sure what they put in to make it creamy but that's the version that I prefer and I usually eat more than usual if that's how the dish is cooked. There's also another one I like and it's pininyahan (?), not sure of the spelling. But that's one dish I can cook to perfection thanks to my mommy Dada.