What sports do you play when you were a kid?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by iamhai, Dec 14, 2018.

1. iamhai

iamhai New Member

What sports do you play when you were a kid?

Since technology arises every second in this generation, we tend to forget sports that made us laugh and happy when we were young.

Please share your sports that you remember.

2. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 New Member

When i was a kid we used to play hide a seek ,tumbang preso, bahay bahayan, sungka, agawan base, luksong baka, luksong tinik and many more. But now with the advanced technology those games that we used to play are slowly dissapearing.

3. Jelineex

Jelineex New Member

I have fun moments during my childhood. i am a dirty child. We usually play local games like Patintero, Luksong baka, Sepak takraw, Hide and Seek, Rubber bands and Luksong Tinik. Sometimes, we like to play when it rains. We love to chase each other. Playing in floods is one of the best memory I have. Even thou it's dirty but we love to make a sail boat and play with it. Sometimes, I like to swim on those dirty water.

4. monik

monik New Member

Practicing sports bring benefits to children.They provide health benefits, they can help to make new friends, and can increase their self esteem.When I was a child my favorite sports activities included playing basketball and tennis.It was funny playing with my friends, I have pleasant memories from that period, and doing physical activities helped me to stay fit on a lifelong road.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

I learned volleyball in high school and I enjoyed it although I couldn’t cope with the players of our school. For the street games I was not allowed because I was the youngest in the brood of 12 so you can imagine the strictness not only of my parents but also of my siblings. I think the only game I was able to play in the street was the tumbang preso which is a game that uses an empty milk can.